Monday, January 25, 2010

Procrastination... It's Making Me Wait....

I'm just waiting for it to warm up a little before I venture outside.  I'm kind of a weenie that way, only I'd better get off my butt soon 'cause it is supposed to rain again Tuesday (i.e., tomorrow) night!  Barely time enough for the paint to dry.  No, oh no, I'm not panicking, not at all [break to refill coffee cup with vile instant 'cause I'm too lazy to brew an entire pot.  Note to self: get press.]

Mary is working like a banshee on the trailer.  She's taken it through the car wash so she can get a handle on what really needs to be cleaned, buffed, waxed.  She's putting new trim on the tongue box and painted the tongue, yesterday.  She's already replaced the tires - we had a rather nasty blowout when we were on our way home from "Diva Camping" but it's all better now.


Oopsie

So, sneak peek time and them I'm puttin' on my pants and heading outside (actually, I am already wearing pants but I need to put on my other pants!)

Microscopic Master Bedroom.  It took me two days to assemble that bed and it's not moving again... ever. The duvet and bolsters are from LL Bean.  The limbs on the wall are a lovely red Manzanita, wrapped in copper wire, from my parents' property in California (and will likely be embellished if I have extra time).  The rocker is of oak, as is all the furniture, which is hand-made by Steve (except for the rocker).  The photo, by Thomas D. Mangelsen, is of Elk Antler Creek in Yellowstone National Park.  Denise created the fuzzy pink afghan, which 'Clem (le chat) just adores.  This room features a cove ceiling with picture rail (pictures are hung from the rails on hooks so one wouldn't have to put nails into the walls, which are plaster), and sash windows.  (The house, itself, is slab on grade with double brick construction.)  Try to contain your excitement!

Out I go!