Friday, April 17, 2009

A Brief Hiatus

My painting efforts have been put temporarily on hold as I am out of town on assignment! I've been spending several days providing quality control for a construction project in the Verde Valley of Arizona. It's been a tremendous experience although we've had blustery weather and even a brief snow flurry yesterday afternoon.

Painting will resume when we return from our vacation week after next. In the interim I have photos of the cedar chest and spool chest that we received from Steve's parents. As they are moving to a smaller home, they passed these along to us. The cedar chest makes a lovely coffee table and the spool chest will hold little odds and ends.

The spool chest is in the dining room. I think I'll put my silver tableware in the small drawers.